At Rodriguez-McCloskey PLLC results matter. We take a modern results oriented approach to everything we do. We work with you closely to develop individualized solutions that provide the best results. Our goal at all times is to represent you ethically in a highly effective and cost sensitive manner.
Yenisey Rodriguez-McCloskey is an accomplished business attorney specializing in resolving complex matters. She utilizes her expertise in troubleshooting litigation problems to assist in the negotiation and resolution of business transactions.
Ms. Rodriguez-McCloskey has more than seventeen years of progressive experience handling a wide variety of commercial matters, including business breakups, securities lawsuits partnership and real estate disputes in State and Federal courts. In addition, she has been lead counsel in arbitrations proceedings nationwide before the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), Financial Industry Regulation Authority (“FINRA”) and JAMS. She has extensive hands-on experience in business development and management. Further, she has been the trusted point person for client communications on many high-level cases.
- As a litigator: arbitrated, mediated and litigated hundreds of commercial disputes to favorable resolution including in the areas of franchise law, securities and professional malpractice.
- Negotiated multifaceted agreements for food and beverage company for the continued management of its business ventures.
- Resolved multiple complex partnership disputes avoiding the need for ongoing litigation.
- Facilitated resolution of a multi-million dollar anti-trust action brought against a corporate client by a powerful Fortune 500 competitor and avoided potential loss of business in favor of future joint business venture by two competitors.
- Settled pending case against FINRA member and corresponding investigation for half of amount of debt and preserving member license where due diligence disclosed that claimant had not properly papered its transfer of note.
- Obtained return of client’s investment in excess of $1M held by bank, where broker with tarnished U4 had been allowed to continue to churn account, resulting in unnecessary and suspect losses to account.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Member, Northeastern University Alumni Association
- Member, New York Law School Alumni Association
- Member, National Association of Professional Women
- Member, International Women’s Leadership Association
- Member, New York Association of Arbitrators
- Trained Mediator, EEOC
- Volunteer Mediator, New York Center for Interpersonal Development
Ms. Rodriguez-McCloskey graduated summa cum laude from Northeastern University in two years. A Sears B. Condit Scholarship Award Recipient, she attended New York Law School at the age of twenty on a scholarship, where she participated in the Judicial Clerkship Program with Supreme Court Judges.
Ms. Rodriguez-McCloskey is fully fluent in English and Spanish.